• Help Support TNDeer:

Just so ya know

woodyard":3suymkuv said:
I just hope this ones luck winds up better than that last one. :D
That was a fluffy kitten for both of us !

Holy crap that is no joke. :eek:

I am about half scared to go but we gotta break that curse AND you need to catch one as big as my cooler this time. :)

moondawg":2iwbf6ct said:
RUGER":2iwbf6ct said:
I am going to the White River fishing.
That is all.
Hee hee

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

You going this weekend? Might want to take your rain gear!
Shhhhh no rain !!! We are about 45 min from being on the water.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

From the NWS forecast for Bull Shoals, AR.

This Afternoon: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Tonight: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. North wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind.

(crosses arms, waiting to say I Told You so... :P )

My dad was going to camp and fish at Bull Shoals this weekend, until he saw the forecast.
Who knows, you might get rain...then again, you might not. But it's likely gonna rain somewhere in the area.

Latest posts

Back