• Help Support TNDeer:

Kinda stinks

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
It is looking like I will be off work tomorrow ! Yay me ! :D

Anyway, I really want to try and catch some crappie at a watershed.
Bad part is, I have this awesome fancy smancy shop and I have my boat in it, but...... my yard is so flippin wet I am not sure that my two wheel drive truck would get through my back yard to get the boat.
Secondly, I really hate to mess my yard up any worse than it already is.

:(

It's funny you say that SilverFox, the other day the wife and I were sitting on the deck and I told her I was thinking about moving my double gate down about 5 feet so it wouldn't be so hard to get the boat in and out and I was gonna pour a driveway from the road to the shop, right through the center of our backyard. :D

Oddly enough, she said she would be fine with that, if we could get the "pretty" concrete with the rock on top. :D

If it wouldn't look so stupid I would do it. :D

when we had that first thaw and rain, my blazer was backed in to my garage with the driver side wheels on grass and the other side on gravel....went to move it and thought the trans was slipping, i look in the rear view mirror and all i see is the driver side rear wheel just spinning...stuck. didn't even move an inch. red clays are slicker then ice.
atleast if you pour concrete, there would be less grass to mow

colored and patterned concrete can look nice any where ,its amazing what they can do with it. Also it cuts down mowing :rotf:

Latest posts

Back