• Help Support TNDeer:

Ky lake

cdtac1":8yo1ffj6 said:
Nice fish. What did you catch it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5" bass tricks swim bait in "skipjack herring" color on a 1/2 head in 17' of water. I went with 10 lb line because the water is fairly clear on Ky lake rite now. I only fished for an hour and a half today and had 3 keepers including this one.

ZachMarkus":2mxc5h0z said:
Good fish, you ever need a partner let me know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do most of my fishing alone only because I hardly ever plan my trips during the week. If my work day is going good and I can slip off I just hit the road lol. I'm all for a partner though.

TRIGGER":sh7easki said:
ZachMarkus":sh7easki said:

I do most of my fishing alone only because I hardly ever plan my trips during the week. If my work day is going good and I can slip off I just hit the road lol. I'm all for a partner though.

What boat ramp do you usually put in at?

ZachMarkus":1zbinb8v said:
TRIGGER":1zbinb8v said:
ZachMarkus":1zbinb8v said:

What boat ramp do you usually put in at?

Paris or Danville

TRIGGER":1si8l43f said:
I only fished for an hour and a half today and had 3 keepers including this one.
I don't usually keep them, but thinking about re-visiting eating some spotted bass,
so how do you most enjoy eating them? :)

Add that big drum you caught and you'll have enough to feed the TNdeer Vous! :P

TheLBLman":1bxd5r1c said:
TRIGGER":1bxd5r1c said:
I only fished for an hour and a half today and had 3 keepers including this one.
I don't usually keep them, but thinking about re-visiting eating some spotted bass,

I don't keep them. I can't get my wife to even think about eating them so they go back to be caught again.

TheLBLman":u7isdhdu said:
TRIGGER":u7isdhdu said:

We fry them like catfish. Bass is some fine eating. We don't keep smallies. Just the occasional kentucky or spotted.

Now red eyes we will purposely go after them to eat.they are great

duckriver":3g7h7c7v said:
TheLBLman":3g7h7c7v said:
TRIGGER":3g7h7c7v said:

We fry them like catfish. Bass is some fine eating. We don't keep smallies. Just the occasional kentucky or spotted.

Now red eyes we will purposely go after them to eat.they are great

yep filet and fry like any other fish.

smalljawbasser":2wo89iut said:
Y'all will think I'm crazy unless you've tried them, but I'd rather have a 2lb spot than a walleye or crappie.

I'm with you. Cold water spots or KYs are one of my favorite fish to eat. Those and flathead catfish are my favorite. Smallmouth and Largemouth get a free pass, but KYs don't if I am wanting some fish.

Latest posts

Back