• Help Support TNDeer:

Vols

On one hand it left a lot to be desired.
On the other, the boys dug deep and got a hard earned win. Would have been easy to fold.

Time & time again Vols defense showed up in a big way. Except that 3 & 18 when we brought 0 extra pressure and Lagway made a hell of a play stepping up for the game tying touchdown. Turrentine got bad out of place on that one but I blame the play call more.

Crowd made an impact too on several plays. Showed up & got loud.

Sampson is a stud. Nico is young but he left a lot out there tonight. He was anointed too soon but I'm not giving up. Play calling still makes me scratch my head at times. O-line better figure some $hit out quick.

Say all that to say it is great to get a win against those swampy ass gators!

On one hand it left a lot to be desired.
On the other, the boys dug deep and got a hard earned win. Would have been easy to fold.

Time & time again Vols defense showed up in a big way. Except that 3 & 18 when we brought 0 extra pressure and Lagway made a hell of a play stepping up for the game tying touchdown. Turrentine got bad out of place on that one but I blame the play call more.

Crowd made an impact too on several plays. Showed up & got loud.

Sampson is a stud. Nico is young but he left a lot out there tonight. He was anointed too soon but I'm not giving up. Play calling still makes me scratch my head at times. O-line better figure some $hit out quick.

Say all that to say it is great to get a win against those swampy ass gators!
Seems they need to run with Sampson and back off some defense. And play action where Nico isn't standing there waiting to get hit. O Line Sucks. They're terrible

Latest posts

Back