• Help Support TNDeer:

Labor Day Weekend @ Pickwick

Spurhunter

I took my son to Pickwick for the Holiday weekend. We caught a bunch of fish and had a great time. His goal was to catch a good smallmouth. Here are the highlights:

This one made his trip. we decided to stay after dark Sunday night and he caught this smallie on a spinnerbait. 4 pounds even.

My best smallmouth. I didn't weigh it.

Biggest largemouth of the trip.

A few more.

Twinshooter":2myshbql said:
Hey Spur, you aren't kin to DA are you? Man I would be grinning up a storm with those catch! :D Good Job :super:

No way man! DA is a Notre Dame (closet bammer fan) that hates HIS home state's flagship university. I don't claim kinfolk like that! :poke: I was smiling in the first pic of me with my smallie. Barely. :tu:

TN Larry":34pfdon1 said:
Nice. Glad to see the old Triton is still serving you well.

All except that stupid touch panel. It's always been a problem, so when we got back I took it out, labeled all the wires, ordered sealed toggle switches and I'm making new panels that will be painted white to match the boat. I will start a post and add some pics of the upgrade as I go.

Spurhunter":144z47wm said:
TN Larry":144z47wm said:

All except that stupid touch panel. It's always been a problem, so when we got back I took it out, labeled all the wires, ordered sealed toggle switches and I'm making new panels that will be painted white to match the boat. I will start a post and add some pics of the upgrade as I go.

I can agree to that. I still have my 197 Magnum, and it has them. I haven't had problems yet but know they're coming.

TN Larry":1ailywc2 said:
Spurhunter":1ailywc2 said:
TN Larry":1ailywc2 said:

I can agree to that. I still have my 197 Magnum, and it has them. I haven't had problems yet but know they're coming.

Yep. Everyone does eventually I think.

Latest posts

Back