• Help Support TNDeer:

Laurel Hill WMA

I'll be down there with a few friends on Friday and Saturday morning for some hunting. Just let me know if you need assistance or manage to kill a big one. I'm here to help you take those TNDeer glamour shots, haha!

Only 4 killed this past weekend, I saw a ton of doe and small buck, but no shooters. They should have either sex on all hunts, to many doe in my opinion
I was hoping to come down and scout at least a day the week of Thanksgiving but now that doesn't look like it's going to work out. I've got six spots planned to check on my onX app so I'll do the best that I can. It's my first year putting in for quota hunts in TN so I was excited to get drawn. Plus it's my birthday weekend the weekend that I got drawn for. 12/6-12/8

Last edited:
I was hoping to come down and scout at least a day the week of Thanksgiving but now that doesn't look like it's going to work out. I've got six spots planned to check on my onX app so I'll do the best that I can. It's my first year putting in for quota hunts in TN so I'll was excited to get drawn. Plus it's my birthday weekend the weekend that I got drawn for. 12/6-12/8
Sent you a PM

Only 4 killed this past weekend, I saw a ton of doe and small buck, but no shooters. They should have either sex on all hunts, to many doe in my opinion
Nah. They need leave it as is or go up to a 8-9 point or better. Pretty sure a lot of deer get left laying. that place has taught me patience. I wouldn't waste my time there on a muzzy hunt unless it was a left over tag.

Nah. They need leave it as is or go up to a 8-9 point or better. Pretty sure a lot of deer get left laying. that place has taught me patience. I wouldn't waste my time there on a muzzy hunt unless it was a left over tag.
We have actually killed some nice deer over the yrs on the muzz hunt, and also on the thanksgiving hunt, I just don't think the bucks are there like they were 5-6 yrs ago. A lot of deer there but you are not going to see many 8pts running around. My group I was with I think we might have heard 6 shots all weekend and some of those may have been landowners target practicing. Just my opinion but I think they should make it either sex 1 doe and keep antler restrictions on each hunt. At least give hunters the chance to kill a doe on a draw hunt

Latest posts

Back