• Help Support TNDeer:

LED lights?

Fished with a friend that had just put them on. Beats the Stan Sloan lite I,ve been using for years. Gonna get em on my boat asap. Best thing I.ve seen so far.

I thought the black lights were for fluorescent fishing line. Green or white lights are to attract plankton which attracts baitfish and then of course the bigger fish. I use a floating white light that I set in the water off the stern, and within an hour will have a cyclone of baitfish circling under the light. First I bought one of the cheap ones that is a sealed beam headlight with a foam casing to make it float. Then I made my own using two of those bright LED racing lights from Walmart, duct taped together with a homemade foam casing, and it works just as good, but doesn't draw near as many amps. I also got one of those green LED fishing lights that you tie a string to and sink it down into the water. They all attract fish

I've got the blacklights on my boat. This is the third boat I've had em on. No tripping over cords or knocking em out
23480dff6ac442397bc73a6bd6f900af.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

riverman1":3nab59pu said:
I have bluewater LED lights on the inside and there blacklights on the outside

I helped my neighbor site his new boat with these this week. They're sweet!

Back