• Help Support TNDeer:

Lighted nocks

How do you know the inside diameter of your arrow to order the correct size knocks? I found my arrows on the Easton site, but do not see an inside diameter.

Thanks. I'll know in a day or 2 if they fit. Gotta love the convenience and speed of Amazon.

You'd think inside diameter would have been on a chart on Easton's site. I probably just didn't find the right web page.

After killing several deer with lighted nocks I can tell you this for certain. Some deer do not like lighted nocks.
I have killed several in a situation where I had multiple tags and it was early. Every time I had a lighted nock glowing on the ground in the area that the next deer appeared, it ALWAYS spooked the deer.
And more than once, the spooked deer was a target buck!

I use bright white wraps and vanes and nocks. I rarely have a problem finding my arrow to determine the hit.

Some deer do not like lighted nocks.
I have killed several in a situation where I had multiple tags and it was early. Every time I had a lighted nock glowing on the ground in the area that the next deer appeared, it ALWAYS spooked the deer.

True story. I one time completely misjudged distance and shot under a buck's belly. The nock was one of those obnoxious flashing strobes, and the buck lept straight toward me and when he came down his eyes were locked on that flashing nock. He was stopming & snorting as if he was giving it a real cussing in deer language. So while his head was facing directly away from me completely distracted, I was able to nock another arrow and put it in the proper place this time for a clean kill. One of the weirdest kills I've ever had.

But yes, deer do not like lighted nocks. They freak out.

After killing several deer with lighted nocks I can tell you this for certain. Some deer do not like lighted nocks.

I use bright white wraps and vanes and nocks. I rarely have a problem finding my arrow to determine the hit.
Im not dragging out more than one anyways at this stage in the game😂

Im not dragging out more than one anyways at this stage in the game😂
Agreed...but some places I hunt it is a short downhill drag to the truck. I simply walk back to the truck, drive it as close as I can, and load it on a hitch haul. I used to throw them up into the back of the truck but as I've aged my shoulders don't care for throwing!

Latest posts

Back