For Sale Lightweight squirrel rifle...

Tenntrapper

2013 Marlin 795 22 LR. I bought this rifle from another member a month or so ago. Was told it had less than 25 rounds fired...and it looks it. The rifle was as it came from the factory....I made a few changes.

I removed the bottom plastic and plastic trigger. I replaced with DI Products bottom metal (aluminum) and target trigger. I then replaced all the internal springs with the M*Carbo spring kit. Added a set of Warne Vapor rings and a Weaver Classic rimfire 2.5-7x28 scope (Japan). The rifle (empty) weighs 4 lb 15 oz.

I haven't had time to fire it yet, but I'm sure it will shoot good. They get great reviews online.

I have all removed parts as well.

350.00 Firm

Not interested in shipping, so must be picked up in the Jefferson City area (east of Knoxville).

IMG_20240622_092414.jpgIMG_20240622_192636.jpg

Tenntrapper

Update...just put 30 rounds through it.
Shot at 35 yards. Kinda breezy...and had the 9' patio umbrella open....it was shaking my table/rest pretty good. Was still able to keep 10 rounds in less than an inch. I know...that's not great. But...I only tried one ammo...eley subsonic. I've read mini-mags shoot better in it...dunno. The rifle functioned as it should, and would definitely suffice for squirrel noggins within normal squirrel hunting range.
Just thought I would update.

Latest posts