• Help Support TNDeer:

Looking for a teacher

I have the hunter safety course, I'm not comfortable getting into the specific area of Nashville where I live in an open onlone forum, I'm 30 y/o, I'm a devout Catholic and a huge fan of Japanese culture. I grew up in Massachusetts just north of Boston and I lament being raised in a city where I didn't go hunting or fishing with my Dad. I'm a professional chef (specialty is asian food) and security guard. My dad and a bunch of my uncles served in Vietnam. My dad was part of the 25th infantry tropic lightning and my Uncle Larry was in the Big Red One as artillery. Uncle Dickey was a marine.

I have the hunter safety course, I'm not comfortable getting into the specific area of Nashville where I live in an open onlone forum, I'm 30 y/o, I'm a devout Catholic and a huge fan of Japanese culture. I grew up in Massachusetts just north of Boston and I lament being raised in a city where I didn't go hunting or fishing with my Dad. I'm a professional chef (specialty is asian food) and security guard. My dad and a bunch of my uncles served in Vietnam. My dad was part of the 25th infantry tropic lightning and my Uncle Larry was in the Big Red One as artillery. Uncle Dickey was a marine.
Nuff said HotelDelta thanks for your family service to this country.

I squirrel hunt Yanahli quite a bit. I'll shoot you a PM but I'm not sure what the PM rules are for a new guy. If you don't get it, let me know and we'll figure something out. I bet there's some awesome Asian recipes that squirrel would go good in.

Back