• Help Support TNDeer:

Love this time of the year

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
We were planning on going to get Liv tomorrow morning and keep her till Sunday.
My wife told me yesterday that I didn't have to go with her to pick her up and when they got back here she was gonna get her sister and mom and they were all gonna take Liv out shopping so there was no need in me being there. If I wanted to go fishing then go.

Just looked at the weather, gonna be nice.
Then I looked at the wind.
10-20 with higher gusts. :mad:
I swear the wind never blew like this till I bought a boat. LOL

I haven't even uncovered my boat yet.
I have been 7 times in my boat, once in woodyards and 5 times off the bank this year so far. :D
Probably gonna spend the rest of today and tonight talking myself out of going tomorrow, then I will end up going, then make a post whining about how the wind sucked. :D

We were planning on going to get Liv tomorrow morning and keep her till Sunday.
My wife told me yesterday that I didn't have to go with her to pick her up and when they got back here she was gonna get her sister and mom and they were all gonna take Liv out shopping so there was no need in me being there. If I wanted to go fishing then go.

Just looked at the weather, gonna be nice.
Then I looked at the wind.
10-20 with higher gusts. :mad:
I swear the wind never blew like this till I bought a boat. LOL
It did (blow)... you just didn't pay any attention to it. ;)

We fished the pond behind our house Wednesday and Thursday evening. Bass and crappie were hitting whatever you threw at them. My 4 year old was loving it. He has also already perfected the long arm for taking fish pictures.

Attachments

• everett fish.jpg
    everett fish.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 44
I fished a farm pond from the bank yesterday morning for about an hour and a half. The wind was blowing, but the fish were biting.

Caught a 4lb 11oz, 5lb 9oz, and 4lb 5oz.
Also had 9 others over 2lbs.

I was pretty tickled!
That's awesome dude!
I could have went yesterday but decided hanging with Liv would be time better spent.

Back