• Help Support TNDeer:

Midway 20% off code thru August

Promo code MUSA0824 saves you 20% off your order total at Mideay USA, even on sale items. I ordered a new muzzleloader and it worked as well. It will only allow each account holder to use one time so load up, I tried to make another order today and it wouldn't let me since I used it once.
Well I tried but said that I wasn't eligible for the discount

IMG_4932.webp

If you start watching their Clearance pages around Monday of each week, you can snag some real deals when they first post them. A couple weeks ago I don't know if it was a misprint that they honored or if it was the intended price, but they had Remington 22 LR golden bullets in 50 count boxes for .99 cents a box. Limit of 10 boxes. I jumped all over that.

For the ones who can't apply the code, are you logged in to Midway with a Midway username and password? OP said it was good for account holders; knightrider's screen shot included "sign up and earn..."

For the ones who can't apply the code, are you logged in to Midway with a Midway username and password? OP said it was good for account holders; knightrider's screen shot included "sign up and earn..."
I thought I had an account but it appeared I didn't. I signed in as a guest and that where I saw some items eligible and some not. So, I think it doesn't matter - just some items don't qualify

Back