• Help Support TNDeer:

Miss Terry The Guest Picker On Game Day

You jealous that she is the one gets to sleep with ur man at night? 😂
Again total POS move on ur part. .expect this screenshot to follow every reply from here on out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240928_121445_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240928_121445_Chrome.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 1
And now I have a stalker. @PillsburyDoughboy. Creep
Stalking ? You mean like yall following me to other sub forums and calling me a moron and other stuff like that?

Dude I don't run and hide behind green stripes like a scared little beach. I certainly can carry my own water . I've been on these forums probably longer than most and know how to deal with village idiots and wanna bes. You just earned it!

Attachments

Stalking ? You mean like yall following me to other sub forums and calling me a moron and other stuff like that?

Dude I don't run and hide behind green stripes like a scared little beach. I certainly can carry my own water . I've been on these forums probably longer than most and know how to deal with village idiots and wanna bes. You just earned it!
Yes stalking. You started following me. Want me to prove that also? I haven't green striped one person you idiot. And yes. She looks creepy. And yes seems u are jealous of her sleeping with ur man.

Yes stalking. You started following me. Want me to prove that also? I haven't green striped one person you idiot. And yes. She looks creepy. And yes seems u are jealous of her sleeping with ur manman
Yep u earned that. Suck it up buttercup.

Attachments

Latest posts

Back