• Help Support TNDeer:

Miss Terry The Guest Picker On Game Day

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240928_121445_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240928_121445_Chrome.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 1
U truly are an odd ball. U reply to your own posts. 😂😂😂😂😂 what a idiot
Judging by ur turkey hunting photo ur a fat fu@#. Ur point? I would love to post how fat u really are but it's probably a rule violation. Not that the mods are keeping up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240928_121445_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240928_121445_Chrome.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 1
You two got me curious. I pulled up the last 2 pages of posts by Trey and by PDB on their profile pages just to see who posts more about the other. On my phone version of TnDeer, it had 15 posts on page 1 and 20 on page 2. 35 total posts. As of 1:00 AM on Oct 3.

Trey -- 35 latest posts. 31 of them are directed to PDB. 4 are of other topics.

PDB -- 35 latest posts. 5 of them are directed to Trey. 30 are of other topics.

I don't have a dog in the fight; just observing.

You two got me curious. I pulled up the last 2 pages of posts by Trey and by PDB on their profile pages just to see who posts more about the other. On my phone version of TnDeer, it had 15 posts on page 1 and 20 on page 2. 35 total posts. As of 1:00 AM on Oct 3.

Trey -- 35 latest posts. 31 of them are directed to PDB. 4 are of other topics.

PDB -- 35 latest posts. 5 of them are directed to Trey. 30 are of other topics.

I don't have a dog in the fight; just observing.
I do tend to spread the love. But thank you for this.

I also would like to thank the people that have sent me pms extentending me thoughts about the hate that is directed towards me. Most agree that they don't see my viewpoints on certain teams or certain viewpoints but don't understand why the personal attacks or hatred.

It's suppose to be fun and games folks. But trust me if i get pushed too too hard I can certainly push back.

Roll Tide.

I do tend to spread the love. But thank you for this.

I also would like to thank the people that have sent me pms extentending me thoughts about the hate that is directed towards me. Most agree that they don't see my viewpoints on certain teams or certain viewpoints but don't understand why the personal attacks or hatred.

It's suppose to be fun and games folks. But trust me if i get pushed too too hard I can certainly push back.

Roll Tide.
IMG_8580.webp

Perry

Back