• Help Support TNDeer:

Miss Terry The Guest Picker On Game Day

Some of these posts have been going over the line and it's not just 1 person. Back in the day, a warning would have been given and if not toned down, accounts would have been locked. Simple as that. That's what needs to happen again. Good natured ribbing is fine. Name calling and all that garbage isn't.

Some of these posts have been going over the line and it's not just 1 person. Back in the day, a warning would have been given and if not toned down, accounts would have been locked. Simple as that. That's what needs to happen again. Good natured ribbing is fine. Name calling and all that garbage isn't.

100% agree. This place is supposed to be fun.

I'm not a big fan of trolls either but we have a few on here and they don't all wear crimson.
IMHO several posters on here take things to far. Several threads on here I just skip over.
One of the things that make college football special is the rivalries and passionate fans. I like the good natured jabs but I always try and be respectful to others. I also realize this is the internet and everyone isn't respectful.

Ive always said I will never say anything to your face that I will never say to you at a camp fire. I the last two weeks a certain member has gotten to the point of stalking me that I have had to go to the point of pushing back a little bit. I am going to refrain from that behavior and go back to just posting my stuff. Clearly the people that are posting what they are posting towards me in such vile personal attacks feel like if they do so in such a manner that I will just go away. Let me say this loud and clear. I AM NOT GOING AWAY.

Latest posts

Back