• Help Support TNDeer:

Monday night football COLLEGE edition

Well FACTS are IF NORVELL LOSES THIS GAME he WILL have to win out and SOME idiot .(not me) will come up with some fuzzy checkerboard math with some teams losing and some teams winning for a path for them to get in.
Careful when u shake then idiot tree. There are lots of recipes to identify them
The fact you brought the Vols up in the conversation is why I said that. I should have known that I would have to explain it. Speaking of Idiot trees, have you hit the ground yet, or are you still bouncing limb to limb?

Another snoozer game. Some truly awful football this 1st weekend. Hopefulltmy this Saturday will have better matchups
Texas V michigan should be a good game. I hope Sark Blows the pants of the *Blue Team from michigan.

SC V UK Should be a closer match than the point spread IMHO SC + 10 I would look for that to be a dogfight.

Kansas V Ill should be a interesting Matchup as well.

The funny part is the spellchecker tells you AUTOMATICALLY when you misspell a word and he's still too stupid to catch on! But yes, it's got to be that one of a kind keyboard he's using! 😅 😅😅😅
So says the keyboard tough guy that turned out to be just a hair taller than a midget then ran and hid in the corner when called out on it. :)

So says the keyboard tough guy that turned out to be just a hair taller than a midget then ran and hid in the corner when called out on it. :)
I haven't hid anywhere. Everybody on this site knows who I am, where I live, and how to contact me. You are the spineless coward that pisses everybody off while hiding behind your keyboard in anonymity. I promise you I won't hide. Anytime, anyplace. We can sell tickets and donate the money to St. Jude. Say when b1tch.

I haven't hid anywhere. Everybody on this site knows who I am, where I live, and how to contact me. You are the spineless coward that pisses everybody off while hiding behind your keyboard in anonymity. I promise you I won't hide. Anytime, anyplace. We can sell tickets and donate the money to St. Jude. Say when b1tch.
Ahhh must have those SMS messages fired up again shorty :)

hes too stupid too understand!!!! but i will buy tickets.

Latest posts

Back