• Help Support TNDeer:

More Hybrids and a Personal Best

MidTennFisher":nwp8ps69 said:
I got out of work early surprisingly so there was only one thing to do, rush home, load up, and follow the Hybrid migration so I can do some grocery shopping. Last report was from the middle of the lake. This time they were much further North. Still not way up in the coves yet. I found all mine in 20 feet of water suspended 7-10 feet and so much shad that I kept snagging them with a single jighead and swimbait rig.

This one was almost 23 inches and I was taking with a guy out there who had a Boga so he let me weigh it. 8 pounds even! That's a personal best for me. I also kept a 21 incher that weighed 6 pounds. The fish are really fat, just how I like them. Water temp hovered around 60. I also caught an 18" Hybrid and I don't even remember how many white bass. I couldn't keep them off. It was a fantastic afternoon of fishing. Everything caught on a SUMKINA Bubble Belly swimbait.

Not sure how I want to cook these yet but I'm sure I'll come up with something good, I always do! Tight lines and God bless.

My BIL is sponsored by Yakaddicts or whatever its called... He is fishing the KYyak classic now... Was leading then ended up 29th out of 220 ppl.

Latest posts

Back