• Help Support TNDeer:

My 2 year olds 1st

TreyB

Took him for a quick trip at my sisters yesterday. Hooked into this little guy and let my boy bring it in. He didn't know anything was on it until it jumped. He was amazed and said "wow". Going to by his own now.

tasaman":2pdzv608 said:
Bet he's hooked now. Nice.

Went and bought his own "stuff" and for over a hour this evening we sat outside and I would throw it (only a floater tied on) and he would reel it in. Taking him tomorrow or Tuesday. Depending when he gets out of Bible School.
As I was throwing out one time he looked at me and out of the blue said "love you daddy and thank you for my fishing rod". Day was made right that second!

TreyB":1wx9k1ab said:
tasaman":1wx9k1ab said:
Bet he's hooked now. Nice.

Went and bought his own "stuff" and for over a hour this evening we sat outside and I would throw it (only a floater tied on) and he would reel it in. Taking him tomorrow or Tuesday. Depending when he gets out of Bible School.
As I was throwing out one time he looked at me and out of the blue said "love you daddy and thank you for my fishing rod". Day was made right that second!
That's what life is about. Makes u realize how lucky you are don't it! I wish I could turn back time and go back to when mine were that age. Congrats dad!!

Back