• Help Support TNDeer:

My new DroomVanger rod...

TNReb

I bought a custom rod from Sniper. If anyone isn't aware yet, he is the owner of DroomVanger Custom Rods.

I wanted a new flipping stick. Technically I'll be pitching with it.. but... tomato/potahto.

I told him how I would be using it, and he recommended a blank and guides.

I told him how I wanted no fore-grip, and I picked the Winn grip and butt. I told him how I wanted it to balance, and I left the rest up to him. I have him a half dozen colors to choose from and asked him to surprise me. I just wanted him to keep it simple - nothing flashy or crazy.

I received the rod today, and it is absolutely, 100% perfect! The balance is outstanding, and I know that something he out particular thought in to. It isn't tip heavy at all. The finish and craftsmanship are outstanding.

I stood in the yard and pitched and casting a half ounce jig for a long while and I just couldn't be happier. He was right on with his recommendation of guide sizes. I had no problems with my leader fg knot passing through.

David, I appreciate it, and I can't wait to get the spinning rod you're about to start working on! Hope to get to meet you at the NWTF show this weekend.

If anyone is looking for a new rod, touch base with Sniper. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

bafc30e72402b048cba6c26ee386bf4c.jpg
76b681bb69b962cc30f4ba4e0d6eb2b8.jpg
d984db027b40490154712941cab351c8.jpg
4dc91fea2b3e8b1c6db2778505ad5e89.jpg
83216e5aad695c4f10e784851d73a0d3.jpg

Sniper":l61mjj49 said:
Thank you very much and glad you are happy with it. I am looking forward to seeing some big bass pics! Definitely come by booth 1222 at NWTF.

I should be there around noon on Friday.
I will make it a point to stop by!

RUGER":1iyhpltu said:
Sniper":1iyhpltu said:
Thank you very much and glad you are happy with it. I am looking forward to seeing some big bass pics! Definitely come by booth 1222 at NWTF.

I should be there around noon on Friday.
I will make it a point to stop by!
I will be there closer to 11 probably. Maybe I'll bump in to you and finally get to say hello!

Latest posts

Back