• Help Support TNDeer:

My New Ride

Model70Man

I loved my G3 1860 CCT Deluxe. Never had an issue with that boat. The only thing I didn't like about it was the ride. In choppy water you would literally be beat to death. I have started to fish more bass tournaments and wanted a boat that would do everything my old boat did, but go faster and ride smoother. I ended up finding the Ranger RP 190 bay boat. It's shallow drafting so I can still fish the Clinch River and deer hunt out of it. It handles waves so much better than my old boat. It rides like a glass boat. The livewell is enormous and there is plenty of storage. This boat is a dream come true. The 115 HP Mercury 4 stroke sips gas and runs 53 mph with a light load.
20160702_134953_zpsssei8gdi.jpg

Very nice boat! I love the big aluminums. I have a Triton 197 Mag that I just put a 150 Mercury 4 stroke on after the 200 Optimax blew up this spring. I had heard that the new Rangers were actually the Triton Magnum design. If so, you will love it. I have had two and as you say they ride like a glass boat with the luxuries of an aluminum.

Latest posts

Back