• Help Support TNDeer:

Food Plots Mystery Grass

Farm manager

I was leaving the trapper's rendezvous Saturday at Fall Creek Falls and I saw a couple fields of a tall grass with a plume on top. The first field I noticed was a few miles from the park entrance on 284 (I think) the second one I saw was on 111 not to far north of where we got on it. It was obviously planted and a very good crop but the only thing that I can compare it to is the silver plume grass that grows along some roadsides in middle TN.

Was it the below pic? I've got two neighbors that leased their land to a company that grows mischantus; which grows to 10 ft tall or so. It's cut then made into any type of paper product. I spoke with them, but they wanted a long term lease. Can't remember the price per acre they offered, but I remember it was pretty good - I just didn't want the 8-10 yr lease. They said they're trying to lease all they could within reasonable distance from their plant in Kingston.

1728930620857.webp

Was it the below pic? I've got two neighbors that leased their land to a company that grows mischantus; which grows to 10 ft tall or so. It's cut then made into any type of paper product. I spoke with them, but they wanted a long term lease. Can't remember the price per acre they offered, but I remember it was pretty good - I just didn't want the 8-10 yr lease. They said they're trying to lease all they could within reasonable distance from their plant in Kingston.

View attachment 247056
Doesnt that crap spread like wildfire?

Latest posts

Back