• Help Support TNDeer:

NCAA Rankings Monday ?

It's good to see Bama in the #1 spot but it's still a lot of football left to be played. That was a great win for the team but they still have room for improvement.
Agreed on all counts. I did not realize DeBoer had a show called The Kalen DeBoer Show.

I watched it and can see why he has won everywhere he has coached. I am very impressed by him the way he carries himself, his attitude towards his players and coaches and how he honors the history of the ALABAMA program.

But I saw enough to think that Georgia may be the best of the bunch. Able to overcome a disasatrous half in a truly hostile environment. IMO at home or a neutral site, Georgia wins that game.

Those 2 teams will play again this yr.... maybe 2x

GA hasn't had very good luck against Alabama over the last 10 years or so on a neutral field, at home or in Tuscaloosa.

But I saw enough to think that Georgia may be the best of the bunch. Able to overcome a disasatrous half in a truly hostile environment. IMO at home or a neutral site, Georgia wins that game.

Those 2 teams will play again this yr.... maybe 2x
As much as it pains me I think I agree with this. Once Georgia adjusted and took away QB run Bama didn't look like the same team. Milroe is a fantastic college QB but I'm not sure Bama can beat OSU, Georgia, and / or TN on a neutral field if they force Milroe to throw it around for four quarters.

Latest posts

Back