• Help Support TNDeer:

Need some help guys

tree_ghost

As many of you know, my wife and I were able to purchase our first piece of land earlier this year and this is our first hunting season there on our new property. One of my biggest desires after being able to purchase a place was to have a weekend where all of my cousins nieces and nephews could come up for a weekend and have a Deer Camp like we used to when I was a kid. Naturally, we had planned on that weekend being the youth weekend so that the kids could maximize their opportunity for a successful hunt. Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we have had to move this weekend to November 1-3…with that being said, the only legal weapon to use Would be archery gear and with several small children coming up I hate for them to be excluded from the activities. That's where my TN deer family comes in hopefully! I am in need of 3 more crossbows for that weekend. If anyone in middle tn has a crossbow that I could borrow I promise it will be well taken care of. I will come pick it up and return it back to you promptly. Thanks fellas!

Latest posts

Back