• Help Support TNDeer:

Need some volunteer boat Captains and Boats.

Kirk

CAST-program-logo.jpg

If you are in the Hamilton, Bradley, Rhea, McMinn or Miegs county area and have a boat, C.A.S.T for Kids needs your help! Pontoon Boats are also needed. The Event will be held at Dayton Boat Dock in Rhea County. This is not a bass contest. It is a fishing trip. Anything that is caught will be a thrill for the child.

Kevin Johnson of CATCH Ministries is looking for some boaters and shore workers to help out with the upcoming C.A.S.T event on July 16th. This is an excellent opportunity for some us veteran anglers to share our boats, our hearts and experience with some special needs children. My wife and I both volunteered to help. I offering my boat, a few hours of my time and my fishing skill to a deserving child with disabilities.

This is a C.A.S.T. for Kids event designed to provide children with disabilities, ages 5 – 17, the opportunity to enjoy a quality outdoor recreational experience through the sport of fishing. Take to the water with C.A.S.T. for an unforgettable morning of fishing and boating!

Just follow the link below and scroll down to "register as a boat Captain" or "Register as a Shore Volunteer".

http://castforkids.org/event/lakechickamauga/

Latest posts

Back