• Help Support TNDeer:

new best catfish....... boat got slammed on way home (wreck)

Deer Assassin

Great fishing trip turned bad. I had the opportunity to my girlfriends father catfishing Saturday. He was excited as I was too. Friday afternoon I went with Mike Bomb to catch some bait and we found about 25 volunteers. I wanted to have some good fresh stuff.
Well we pulled up to the first spot and bam I caught the heaviest cat ever 34.5 lbs and 41.5 inches long breaking the 33.3 from the other week however that fish was longer.
That set the tone. However it went dry for hours. Then we found the spot. Her Dad caught a 6.5 and a 10.1. The 10 was the biggest fish he has caught on a rod in 30 years. He was very happy.
Wound up with a total of nine a few in the 10-13lb range. He went home with 75 lbs of catfish and we released the big one.

On they way home traffic slowed at Nashville west . Dude in a 2017 jetta never hit the brakes. He was nice. He had insurance and I have boat insurance. We blocked traffic for 1 hour and 45 minutes waiting on a police officer. Dang mayor probably had them downtown looking for non-mask wearing folk.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Latest posts

Back