• Help Support TNDeer:

New Guy from IL

TNBrent

Hey everyone, been viewing threads on here for some time and figured it was time to join and contribute if I have anything to offer. Moved my family to TN in July 2023 to escape a very liberal area of a very liberal state. So far we love it here! I am a Christian, husband, dad, and an avid public land DIY hunter (in that order) - Most of my hunting experience is out West, but am starting to explore some of the WMAs here and getting a feel for TN whitetails in particular. I was unsuccessful last year in getting a deer down, but was pretty busy with the move and getting my kids settled, so I didn't get a lot of time in the woods. Hoping for a heavy TN pack this year. Good luck to everyone this season! Be safe out there!

Hey everyone, been viewing threads on here for some time and figured it was time to join and contribute if I have anything to offer. Moved my family to TN in July 2023 to escape a very liberal area of a very liberal state. So far we love it here! I am a Christian, husband, dad, and an avid public land DIY hunter (in that order) - Most of my hunting experience is out West, but am starting to explore some of the WMAs here and getting a feel for TN whitetails in particular. I was unsuccessful last year in getting a deer down, but was pretty busy with the move and getting my kids settled, so I didn't get a lot of time in the woods. Hoping for a heavy TN pack this year. Good luck to everyone this season! Be safe out there!
Welcome!

Welcome, I'm currently in the process of relocating from IL. I'm not sure how much hunting I'll get in this year. I also hunt public and did in IL. Looking forward to seeing how things progress for you, I'm guessing I'll be following your trajectory.

Latest posts

Back