• Help Support TNDeer:

New Helix Unit

NumberOne

I have a Helix 9 SI Gen 1 at my console. I am in the market for a Helix 9 DI or SI at the bow (Haven't decided). Probably going to go with a Gen 1 model up there as well if I can find one. Does anyone have a place that has good prices on the Helix? I know prices are pretty set, but some times you can find some cheaper. Should I wait to buy with all the new technology coming out at ICAST this week? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Brian with BBG
David with Shut up and Fish

Both great fellas with fast shipping if you are wanting new, if your not wanting new I would wait a few days and see what all appears after I-cast. Even outside of that you can find Gen 1 units pretty easily.

you have to call brian at bbg marine to get his price. look at hodges marine or digital oasis before you call brian as they usually have a little better price when they have stuff on sale. ive never had a problem with service with any of them.

if i was gonna add a helix unit it would be a G2N model as it uses a dedicated down imaging piezo crystal. the gen 1 di uses side image stitching to create the down image, which is not that great and not a true down image. you will probably use the di and 2d chirp more than you will si on the bow if the xducer is mounted on the tm barrel.

Another vote for Brian at BBG. He has been great to me and my neighbor is year. Best prices, very fast shipping, and a very helpful guy.

Latest posts

Back