• Help Support TNDeer:

New Toy floundering light

BamaProud

2,850 Lumens I hope to test it our next week at the beach.
gI8ROkn.png

https://www.fishinglightsetc.com/produc ... TMa9Z5yWFU

what beach you going to?i live on the beach in MS.all i do is flounder gigging. got a boat setup to do it with 250,000 lumen hps.good looking flounder light. good luck on your trip

Dauphin Island, AL I used to have a floundering boat set up but that was back in the days we used Propane lights Upgraded to electric lights with a generator for a couple of years before I moved away from the coast. I made fairly good money for a college kid gigging flounder.

Yes, its typically a foot or two deep. They wait in ambush facing "up-tide" to catch baitfish being swept out of the shallows. This will be the first time I've ever used an LED light, I always ran propane lights which are obviously problematic if they get wet but wind is problematic as well. This light is made to be submerged. On a good night I used to gig 10-15, but have gigged over a hundred a few times.

shrimphead":3cf4669a said:
what beach you going to?i live on the beach in MS.all i do is flounder gigging. got a boat setup to do it with 250,000 lumen hps.good looking flounder light. good luck on your trip

I was born in Pascagoula and lived there until I was 13. Where are you down there? Dad and I used to go gigging back in a place called Bangs Bayou.

Dbllunger":115uah6h said:
shrimphead":115uah6h said:

I was born in Pascagoula and lived there until I was 13. Where are you down there? Dad and I used to go gigging back in a place called Bangs Bayou.
i' m about 6 miles west of gulfport/biloxi. love to flounder all the islands never been that far to the east to pascagoula.

We saw zero legal flounder, but we only tried about 2 hrs the first night when we saw tons of crabs. The second time we tried for about an hour it was a little rough and we brought a net for crabs, but didn't see any crabs or flounder. The light in amazing compared to what I used to use.

Latest posts

Back