• Help Support TNDeer:

Nice Musky today

Treestand Troubadour":2iswbr1b said:
Heck yeah good fish congrats! That's one fish we have around here I still ain't caught. We don't have too many of em which could be one reason
we have a lot more in Tennessee than people think. We regularly catch them down where I'm at. Not anything to see more than a dozen when we float the river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realize water temps would effect releasing the fish, he swam off but was sluggish from the battle I'm sure. It was caught in a river with decent flow of water so that should help

Mr. Hawk":3egdq4jl said:
I didn't realize water temps would effect releasing the fish, he swam off but was sluggish from the battle I'm sure. It was caught in a river with decent flow of water so that should help
water temps greatly affect musky with the water so warm and the stress after the fish is hooked they build up lactic acid and it kills them very easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha, I have had a few of them White County musky this year too. The word is slowly getting out. I have been targeting them out of my kayak for the past year. They are a real fun, and smart, fish. I worked one earlier this year for almost 45 min trying to get him to swim off on his own. Those fish really give it their all when hooked.

Latest posts

Back