• Help Support TNDeer:

Nobody bass fishes?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Just wondering why we don't have more entries in the bass tournament coming up in July?
KY lake, fish will be on the ledges, what else you want?

Is it because we aren't giving away more stuff?
Nobody wants to just go out and have some fun and see old friends and meet new ones?
I am really baffled, I figured a whole bunch more people would be all over this.

No biggie to me, I will be there no matter what and I promise you we will have a blast.

Come on guys, get on board and lets have some fun.

Too far of a drive for me. Had 38 people vote for a lake in east tn to have a tournament on and now nobody will say a word now so who knows...

TheLBLman":175ql6vm said:
Buzzard Breath":175ql6vm said:
I sold my boat and only fish out of a pontoon anymore.
:tu: You could have TWO (2) Fishing Teams on One (1) Boat then! :tu:

Team Buzzard Breath
&
Team Buzzard Fart

GO! BUZZARDS! :mrgreen:
With 2 teams, I wouldn't be able to get all the prizes in my car for the trip back to East TN. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I love to bass fish but I'm used to ponds and lakes. No idea how to catch them on the lake honestly. With that being said, if someone has a boat and a little knowledge, consider me a partner. I didn't sell myself very well but I'm honest! lol

I'd definitely be there, but I will be in Orlando that weekend.

Plus I would have to take a 1.5 lb penalty because I don't have a livewell!

I still am a maybe. Bass fishing isn't my #1 but I do enjoy it and would really like to fish with some fellow tndeer members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paris Landing Marina is 265 miles (4hr 25min) from my house. I will be pulling a bass boat but my wife and I plan to make a mini-vacation out of it. Paris and Dover offer a lot of places to visit. Land Between the Lakes has a lot of things to see and do. Elk and Bison observation areas, turn of the century Farm, miles and miles of hiking, miles of shoreline. The ride through LBL at dusk is worth the trip just to see all the deer. Dover has the Civil War Battlefields and Cemeteries at Fort Donnelson. Enough to see and do to last several days.

I will be there!

Well I got the boat and a place to stay, I just don't bass fish!
Cat, crappie and gills for me. I honestly wouldn't know were to begin for bass :)

Kirk":1ibrfh0g said:
. . . . make a mini-vacation out of it. Paris and Dover offer a lot of places to visit. Land Between the Lakes has a lot of things to see and do. . . . . Enough to see and do to last several days.
EXACTLY! :tu:

The Outdoorsman's Playground, but things for the whole family!
https://landbetweenthelakes.us/

If you bring your wife or girlfriend (and you've never been to Patti's Restaurant)
you'll score big brownie points if you take her to Patti's for dinner (reservations needed).
Patti's is at the north end of LBL (just barely outside the boundary).
https://www.pattis1880s.com/

It is truly ONE of a kind and . . . . .

VOTED #1 Restaurant for Tourism by the State of Kentucky

General Manager was voted Manager of the Year by Kentucky Restaurant Association

Voted #1 by Southern Living Magazine's Reader's Choice Award for Best Small Town Restaurant in Southeast United States

I am in! Just haven't registered. I sold my boat about 2 weeks ago having one lined up to buy and the guy sold it out from under me after we had an agreement. But, I bought one on Sunday. So we is good.

X-Tennessean":24m16t8c said:
Well I got the boat and a place to stay, I just don't bass fish!
. . . . . I honestly wouldn't know were to begin for bass :)
Well, this is a GREAT opportunity to begin! :)

scn":24m16t8c said:
. . . . . I expect I will be working that Saturday.
What? They should understand since this is a TNdeer "family" matter.
Just tell them you need to be off. :tu:
It's important, and besides, you don't need the money they don't pay you.
GO TEAM TARPON! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back