• Help Support TNDeer:

Nobody bass fishes?

scn":j54vfs4l said:
Our schedule hasn't been set that far into July, but with one of our regulars on vacation that week, I expect I will be working that Saturday.
talk to em about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman529":38tfop01 said:
scn":38tfop01 said:
Our schedule hasn't been set that far into July, but with one of our regulars on vacation that week, I expect I will be working that Saturday.
talk to em about it

i sent you a message via tapatalk cat. If you decide your going and don't already have a partner, let me know thanks!

X-Tennessean":zb2h0usi said:
Well I got the boat and a place to stay, I just don't bass fish!
Cat, crappie and gills for me. I honestly wouldn't know were to begin for bass :)

Shoot the crappy guys always catch the big bass. Just go crappy fishing and you will probably win on accident. Lol

TRIGGER":sqcu8b6b said:
X-Tennessean":sqcu8b6b said:
Well I got the boat and a place to stay, I just don't bass fish!
Cat, crappie and gills for me. I honestly wouldn't know were to begin for bass :)

Shoot the crappy guys always catch the big bass. Just go crappy fishing and you will probably win on accident. Lol

LOL Yep, just ask rsimms about that. :)

The poster that was on the sign-up thread is missing for some reason. It had the date, time and all the pertinent details.

The Side Contest List Flyer is also missing.

Well, I have other obligations such as chasing redfish and other assorted salt species around Lake Charles,LA that weekend.
Come to think of it I don't think I have been on KY Lake in two years. I have been studying new bass boats though!

This has me out of commission for the foreseeable future....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 1,558
CBU... I was just sitting here envisioning everyone with 100 dollar bills hooked onto their lures and casting 90 mph trying to catch a few, lol.

Latest posts

Back