• Help Support TNDeer:

Normandy report

paincave_2000

Went to Normandy friday night and caught my first stripe out of there,a spotted bass and a 20" walleye. Went back last night and after dodging the worse part of the storms and getting soaked to the bone,caught a 17",19" and 26" walleye and a 17" smallmouth. I'm horrible about not taking pics,and the ones I do take are usually horrible but here's the 26" walleye.

Dang it man I need to learn a couple things from you. I went friday night but didn't walleye fish as long as I hoped. Ran a lot of limb lines and jugs and caught a few catfish.

Anytime you want to go just let me know and we'll go. I've got to either buy or make a drift sock or something to slow my boat down while trolling but even though it's running a little faster than I'd like,it still catches fish. I just think if I can slow it down some I'll catch more.

paincave_2000":1l7a7z7n said:
Anytime you want to go just let me know and we'll go. I've got to either buy or make a drift sock or something to slow my boat down while trolling but even though it's running a little faster than I'd like,it still catches fish. I just think if I can slow it down some I'll catch more.

I tie two five gallon buckets to the cleats of each back corner of my boat.

paincave_2000":xz5xc62u said:
mine goes way too fast with the outboard but just right on the 3rd or 4th speed with the trolling motor. I'll have to let you know next time I'm out but probably this coming weekend again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back