• Help Support TNDeer:

Happy Beat Flarda Day

My wife couldn't go last minute and my daughter flew home Friday night from a cruise to the Bahamas with her husband but I text her anyway to see if she wanted to go. She said she was exhausted and then asked who they were playing. I said Florida and she said "ooooooooohhhhhh ok pull my leg I'm in". 😂 Picked her up Saturday morning and took off. Met up with my niece and her boyfriend and then went to a tailgate with some of my daughter's friends she went to UT with. Game sucked for 3 quarters but thankfully the game had to be played for 4 then OT. Heart almost stopped multiple times but they figured out a way to get the W so I'll take it. The best part was spending the day with my daughter. Got back home at 2:15 and in the bed right at 3:00. GBO!!! 🍊
IMG_7776.webpIMG_7772.webp

Last edited:
My wife couldn't go last minute and my daughter flew home Friday night from a cruise to the Bahamas with her husband but I text her anyway to see if she wanted to go. She said she was exhausted and then asked who they were playing. I said Florida and she said "ooooooooohhhhhh ok pull my leg I'm in". 😂 Picked her up Saturday morning and took off. Met up with my niece and her boyfriend and then went to a tailgate with some of my daughter's friends she went to UT with. Game sucked for 3 quarters but thankfully the game had to be played for 4 then OT. Heart almost stopped multiple times but they figured out a way to get the W so I'll take it. The best part was spending the day with my daughter. Got back home at 2:15 and in the bed right at 3:00. GBO!!! 🍊
View attachment 246918View attachment 246919
View attachment 246920
Hope you remember it forever. Beautiful girl you raised.

View attachment 246918View attachment 246919
View attachment 246920

Glad you had a great day.

Did you boo :) ?

Latest posts

Back