Kirk and TheLBLman will be there.
:D "there" :D
Some of us are already :tu: HERE! :tu:

Heck, after you fish Tennessee's "Crown Jewel" Lake,
you'll probably want to move here, too.

Did you know Kentucky Lake has more shoreline than Lake Superior,
and is the largest (surface acreage) lake east of the Mississippi River
other than Lake Okeechobee in Florida?

I will probably be in Canada, not sure yet, but crazy thing is the lake I have fished the last several years in Canada is 2-1/2 times the size of KY lake.

We need to get a few more boats entered to make this a great event.

if you are thinking about it and haven't decided yet, let us know. Right now we have 4 boats and a maybe signed up.

Kirk":1dgryqop said:
We need to get a few more boats entered to make this a great event.

if you are thinking about it and haven't decided yet, let us know. Right now we have 4 boats and a maybe signed up.

I agree. What can we do to get more involved? Besides moving KY lake lol

I bet SCN would participate if someone nudged him a little :poke:

I have a friend who's one of the better bass fishermen in West TN, but has never heard of TNdeer.com and doesn't deer hunt. With him in the boat, Team SCN would have a good chance of winning this tournament. :D

Or, another idea, SCN & 7mm08 could make fly-fishing history if they won this tournament as "Team Tarpon"! :tu:
They could use their "tarpon weight" fly rods, and that seaworthy flats boat wouldn't look too out of place on KY Lake.

TheLBLman":1b1scz22 said:
I have a friend who's one of the better bass fishermen in West TN, but has never heard of TNdeer.com and doesn't deer hunt.

The deer hunting is fine but 'comon man, how you not spreading the word of tndeer??? I'm disappointed. :D

RUGER":2od5lfwv said:
The deer hunting is fine but 'comon man, how you not spreading the word of tndeer??? I'm disappointed. :D
The guy is a hard-core bass fisherman, has no interest whatsoever in deer hunting.
Says if he has time for the internet, he has time to be fishing. :mrgreen:

Kirk":26zp3d2z said:
The fliers on the first post are missing causing some confusion.

file.php

file.php
I noticed that. No clue what happened.
I will put them back up tomorrow

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Kirk":3v259v9d said:
The fliers on the first post are missing causing some confusion.

Figured out what happened.
I cleaned up my attachments yesterday and forgot it deletes all the pics you have posted lately. :D
Fixed now.

This is what has signed up so far. Surely, some of you have friends that fish. Let's get this number up to 10 boats.

RUGER & TOPHAT
Kirk & TheLBLman
Zach Markus & Colton Hinson
TRIGGER & DOUBLEBROWTINE
jard
Bigmonts and Bamamonts

Just wanted to re-emphasize Kirk's post here :)

Kirk":2n76whqy said:
Although this is a Tndeer.com Forum Members Only Tournament, you are allowed to bring either a friend or family that is not a TnDeer.com member.

ONLY one angler in the boat has to be a TNdeer.com Forum member.

If you have a friend, Dad, Cousin, Father-in-law, next door neighbor that has a boat you are welcome to invite them to fish with you. Same goes if you are a boater and looking for someone to fish with you.

- - - Someone Correct This if Wrong - - -
Also, with such a late starting time, no running lights would be required,
as the sun rises about 15 minutes before
the 6:00 am start,
and would be off water by 12 Noon.

Most any ole boat would do :tu:

Okay, we are a week away from the Kentucky Lake Bass Tournament and have 6 boats signed up.

Are there any local fishing forums for the Kentucky Lake area we can post this on?

Latest posts

Back