• Help Support TNDeer:

Ole Miss v KY

Even if KY is better then people thought it's still a bad home loss for a team looking to make the playoffs. Kentucky is probably 7-8 win team like always.

Ole miss will not run the table, and will drop another game possibly two.

Even if KY is better then people thought it's still a bad home loss for a team looking to make the playoffs. Kentucky is probably 7-8 win team like always.

Ole miss will not run the table, and will drop another game possibly two.
12 team playoff schedule ? Could still make they playoffs in theory.

Remember all the teams that begged and whined all these years about a 12 team schedule ? It's coming .

Remember all the teams that begged and whined all these years about a 12 team schedule ? It's coming

Remember all the teams that begged and whined all these years about a 12 team schedule ? It's coming .
Good! We can whoop your ass possibly twice

Yes they could, but I'm gonna guess they drop atleast 1 more game UGA maybe LSU on the road. If 4 or so SEC teams finish with 10 wins, a home Loss against KY will probably be the worse lose in the bunch.

I mean every bit of disrespect to the vol fan base.

The vol fan base has been begging practically been whining for a 12 team format for a NC shot.in the dark and now u have it. You now act giddy like u have a team that has a legit shot (remains to be seen) at a top 4 and you are going to have all these teams that could potentially knock u right off there at anytime.

I so look forward to the rest of this season for 1000 reasons . But mainly two. To see the vols lose and the ALABAMA Crimson Tide win! Roll Tide
Vols begging 😂

Latest posts

Back