• Help Support TNDeer:

Outboard Mechanic

Larry hagan or tk walker in Lebanon. I haven't met tk but heard he is very good with older motors, Larry put on a new LU on my motor and didn't charge an arm and leg so I recommend him too.

Sent from the talk of tap

It's a 85hp Johnson. It's a 1978, but it runs good. I just bought the boat and want to have it gone over before I get out on the water.

noahtn":3hergh2n said:
It's a 85hp Johnson. It's a 1978, but it runs good. I just bought the boat and want to have it gone over before I get out on the water.
If it runs good just make sure the water pump impeller is fresh and no leaks in lower unit.

AllOutdoors":37zy7tqt said:
noahtn":37zy7tqt said:
If it runs good just make sure the water pump impeller is fresh and no leaks in lower unit.
x2 check the wires make sure they aren't rotted (I have this problem on my Merc but am fixing it myself) make sure it pees water and LU has oil in it and take it on the water.

Sent from the talk of tap

Stafford marine in waverly, tn. He specializes in Johnson / Evinrude motors. He rebuilt my Johnson 175. He is straight forward and very honest.

Latest posts

Back