• Help Support TNDeer:

Outdoor kitchen

Ladys man

I'm getting ready to add a black stone to my arsenal. I have an egg style smoker and I'm look to build a table style kitchen to keep them both at, along with a concrete countertop. It will be 8Ft long roughly 36" wide. Been doing some research on YouTube university and will probably take this on in spring.

Anyone built an outdoor kitchen?

Not yet but I would love to, lot of great idea's floating on the net and can quickly make you blow your budget :D . water and a fridge is mandatory, covered and a good vent system. I use my carport most of the time as I had a end and a side covered. thinking about building a Pizza type oven and wood fire it. get a flattop as big as you can afford with a good lid. you might not need the room often but you can't stretch it lol.

More a grilling shed than a kitchen. Includes the requisite fridge and electrical but chose to forego the water due to winterizing needs
IMG_1165.webp

IMG_1356.webp

There's a FB Group called Outdoor Kitchens & Bars that is pretty helpful overall. Some are completely over the top with their set-up, but also have the ones that pretty much anyone could do if they're handy at all

I'm getting ready to add a black stone to my arsenal. I have an egg style smoker and I'm look to build a table style kitchen to keep them both at, along with a concrete countertop. It will be 8Ft long roughly 36" wide. Been doing some research on YouTube university and will probably take this on in spring.

Anyone built an outdoor kitchen?
Concrete countertop. How does one do that? Very interesting!

Awesome set up popcorn! How did u the concrete? I really like that!
Thanks!
We put gray stain in the concrete then stamped the pattern. After it was stamped we threw charcoal stain over the top. The darker stain settled into the contours and grooves for the most part. We stamped a little wet so the pattern would be a little irregular.

Back