• Help Support TNDeer:

Percy Priest, completely changed, rant

Had a tournament on Priest last month. Two guys on jet skis were going back and forth jumping the wake behind my boat, and other boats.

About 10 minutes later TWRA had them pulled over.

TWRA does a good job when they're out there. I just wish they had about 10 more of them out there.

TNReb":26w5rgak said:
Had a tournament on Priest last month. Two guys on jet skis were going back and forth jumping the wake behind my boat, and other boats.

TWRA does a good job when they're out there. I just wish they had about 10 more of them out there.

about 10 years ago a couple of THP officers were helping out on north KY lake part time. i dont know if they still do or not, that was about the last time i fished that far north.

TNReb":1r329ydp said:

and they already have a ton of officers one priest compared to other lakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All the water ways have turned into that.

I saw a boat below Watts Bar dam last week that was maybe 16 foot long that had at least 12 people on it right at the wingwall. I couldn't believe it. When I got close to see them, they too were Hispanic.

My thoughts are...where did all the people get money for these 60 foot luxury yachts on Watts Bar and Chickamauga? Your talking about some giant wakes with those jokers. Some of those things are $6 million each. I can't even afford a $20,000 pontoon lol

I took my daughter to old hickory last weekend, first time I've been on the lake in a few years. We eased around the marina at 6:00am on the dot and there were two boats wakesurfing just on the other side of the no wake buoys. At 6am. By 10am there were boats everywhere. I literally couldn't believe it.

I bet there will be a lot of sweet deals on boats on Facebook marketplace after the pandemic is over with and it's cold outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Back