• Help Support TNDeer:

Personal Best blue cat!!

Doggone it, I just realized that fish was a TARP fish and I didn't get a picture of it on the tape measure to qualify. That would have been nice to put on the wall. I wasn't thinking of anything but getting a couple pictures and getting it back in the water.

Crow Terminator":3vlp8fj9 said:
Doggone it, I just realized that fish was a TARP fish and I didn't get a picture of it on the tape measure to qualify. That would have been nice to put on the wall. I wasn't thinking of anything but getting a couple pictures and getting it back in the water.
You think? Lol Pretty sure that's TARP and then some. Get back at it! :tu:

Crow Terminator":3lu8zkow said:

at least it was a tarp. every fish i catch and think its a tarp lacks 1/8 to 1/4" no matter how much i pinch the tails.

That fish has been a curse. I bet I've been over a dozen times since catching it and not caught one over 15 lbs since. In fact, most trips have been with me going home skunked. Some of it is probably me moving around trying to find different places to fish. I've been from Harrison, TN to Kingston, TN and a bunch of places in between.

My best day of 2020 so far was not for cats...was actually trying to catch some bait and got into the white bass for a good while. That was fun. The best trip for cats so far was the trip after the white bass adventure..in which I used some of them for cutbait. Have not caught anything on chicken breast lately...not even dink bites.

Latest posts

Back