• Help Support TNDeer:

Pickwick

good deal man. i was thinking yesterday they should be gearing up with the water levels up and longer daylight. ill be hitting them weekend after next down that way.

easy45":2a9mi8jr said:
If they would shut the flood gates I could get up to the dam in my area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were predicted to be shut off Tuesday but they have pushed the prediction back now. If we don't get much rain this week they should be shut off before the weekend.

We watched a boat just absolutely wear the catfish out if you're interested in catching a mess.

Wow! So how close can u get to the dam when there pushing 90k cfs and be able to fish confrontable? Never been below pickwick for sauger. Are they catching them good around diamond island this year? Anybody heard about success near Clifton this year? I'm a newbie to this site and been interested in going to the river for some sauger. You just don't hear a lot of reports these days.

Duck_2":5i32cvqp said:
Wow! So how close can u get to the dam when there pushing 90k cfs and be able to fish confrontable? Never been below pickwick for sauger. Are they catching them good around diamond island this year? Anybody heard about success near Clifton this year? I'm a newbie to this site and been interested in going to the river for some sauger. You just don't hear a lot of reports these days.

We fish around the lock walls when the gates are open. There hasn't been a whole lot caught at Diamond Island yet. Same for Clifton from what little I've heard. Clifton should start heating up pretty soon though.

bowhunterfanatic":1ad47kra said:
easy45":1ad47kra said:
If they would shut the flood gates I could get up to the dam in my area

They were predicted to be shut off Tuesday but they have pushed the prediction back now. If we don't get much rain this week they should be shut off before the weekend.

We watched a boat just absolutely wear the catfish out if you're interested in catching a mess.

Buddy of mine brought home 30 cats from up near the dam weekend before last.

Latest posts

Back