• Help Support TNDeer:

Pickwick

bluball

Went to pickwick crappie fishing yesterday,didnt do any good.The good thing is the asian carp didnt seem as bad as they are on ky lake yet.Also so alot of bait fush on the fishfinder,something you dont see much on ky lake anymore.Think i may start making more trips to pickwick in the comeing year.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

bluball":7m8ceuxr said:
Went to pickwick crappie fishing yesterday,didnt do any good.The good thing is the asian carp didnt seem as bad as they are on ky lake yet.Also so alot of bait fush on the fishfinder,something you dont see much on ky lake anymore.Think i may start making more trips to pickwick in the comeing year.

Pickwick is loaded with bait and fish. Although bait is showing up on Ky Lake. Spent the weekend on Ky and saw more bait balls than I can remember in the past few years.

TRIGGER":1clbdfa7 said:
bluball":1clbdfa7 said:

Pickwick is loaded with bait and fish. Although bait is showing up on Ky Lake. Spent the weekend on Ky and saw more bait balls than I can remember in the past few years.
Yep have been seeing some on ky lake,pickwick is loaded down compared to ky lake.

Latest posts

Back