• Help Support TNDeer:

picts of a 200 inch typical

It was on a ranch in texas... Technically considered high fence... that picture was taken. when it was still at the taxidermist....

I would LOVE to see Tennessee go to a one buck limit. The chance of seeing a real trophy buck when on stand would be so much greater. Unfortunately, TWRA will never do this and we will always be a third rate trophy deer state. So much potential but Tennessee simply has too many people who want to kill the baby bucks. They buy the tags and the law says they can so they can make the choice. They are playing by the rules the state has set and I can't fault them unless they are doing something illegal.

hookem83 said:
I would LOVE to see Tennessee go to a one buck limit. The chance of seeing a real trophy buck when on stand would be so much greater. Unfortunately, TWRA will never do this and we will always be a third rate trophy deer state. So much potential but Tennessee simply has too many people who want to kill the baby bucks. They buy the tags and the law says they can so they can make the choice. They are playing by the rules the state has set and I can't fault them unless they are doing something illegal.
BLAH BLAH BLAH you sound like a Liberal.Always wanting to restrict what people can and can't do.Just because you can't kill a "big" buck doesn't mean others aren't... Did you vote for Obama?

Latest posts

Back