• Help Support TNDeer:

Pinching PenniesšŸ¤£

bluball

Every since i got my new to me boat last fall i have been selling stuff off and replacing with new stuff.Found everything i needed at great prices this week,may take me alittle while to get everything installed,been busy here lately.Since monday i have bought single rod holders(crappie stalkerpro series),hds 12 gen 2 for the console,helix 10 gen 4 used 0 hours and a mega 360.I already have a 12in garmin livescope and a hds9 installed to go with all the above units.
20220125-191450.jpg
20220127-103948.jpg
20220128-175427.jpg

Finally getting stuff installed,made some plates for the rod holders that are mounted on the floor.Have 4 rod holders mounted on the floor and 4 on the rail up front.Made a bridge at work for my bottom unit to get it off the floor,it also lets trolling motor cables go under itšŸ¤£All i like is final wireingvat the battery and i will be ready.
20220222-194639.jpg
m
20220213-172402.jpg

Did you cringe everything you had to drill a hole in that fiberglass
Cut,bend,weld,drill holes i can do it allšŸ¤£pic of the seat rig i bought and cut it up to shorten itšŸ¤£honest truth when i first buy something its hard to drill holes,but the longer i own it it gets easier.It took me 2 days to decide how many screws i was gonna put in the bridge i made for my bottom unit,was wanting to put just 2,but glad i put 4.
20220114-152359.jpg

how in the expletive do you see to drive?
I have 2 back up cameras mounted looking forward so i can seešŸ¤£Not really,can see way better in this boat because of the low front deck,probally a 12in drop if i had to guess.Pic of the front showing how low the front it compared to a regular bass boat
Screenshot-20210930-090947.jpg

would those 16" crappie stalkers be beefy enough to long line jigs? i have 8 or 10" that i use but would like some taller so i dont have to bend down as far to pick up the rod.
I dont think they would be good for longlining,but i may try it cranking this summer.I either have to use them or figure out a way to put my spyderloks on the rail.For pulling in my boat i think the best would be holders on yhe rails up front

would those 16" crappie stalkers be beefy enough to long line jigs? i have 8 or 10" that i use but would like some taller so i dont have to bend down as far to pick up the rod.
Oh the main reason i went crappie stalkers upfront is because of the trolling motor.Not i can swivel them back out of the way.

Back