• Help Support TNDeer:

Pittman vs Napier

swampbadger

Who you got getting fired first?

It would be a miracle if both survive the season. I think both fan bases are ready to move on and both teams face very tough competition.

I don't see either coach surviving the season.

A friend and I already made a lil preseason wager. Nothing personal against either man, but I got Pittman getting dropped first.

Kiffin might take it but he has it rolling at ole miss and lots of fan support. Everything I've read says Floridas athletic departments are a mess and their nil is in bad shape. I know they have the better history the last 30 or so years but that Florida situation looks bad right now. They are really struggling. They may only win 4 games this year. 6 would be a good season with what they have coming and their team they have to play with.

Kiffin might take it but he has it rolling at ole miss and lots of fan support. Everything I've read says Floridas athletic departments are a mess and their nil is in bad shape. I know they have the better history the last 30 or so years but that Florida situation looks bad right now. They are really struggling. They may only win 4 games this year. 6 would be a good season with what they have coming and their team they have to play with.
ewww I hadn't heard that.

Not a fan of the gators but I can see a scenario where they over achieve and he stays bc of recruiting and potential. He's made a lot of changes and they were in the game last year with 3 -4 really good teams but lost. They could turn it around this year but I sure hope they don't .

What's crazy is UF is the top NIL school in the country.

Kiffin would kill it at UF. I wanted him over Muschamp. And still want him.
I do think that Kiffin would kill it as you say at one of the top ranked schools. Hes doing a heck of a job at Ole Miss with what resources he has. Hes very limited in what he can spend in NIL money and I would imagine the facilities are much much nicer at UF which would be a huge recruiting tool. Imagine what he could do with the money at UF. I strongly suspect Ole Miss is going to be in the top Ten this season if not make a run at the top 5. Time Will tell.

As Far as Pittman goes I am shocked he is still there. On the other hand who are they going to get that is any better is the question they are probably wrestling with. Or else he would probably already be gone.

We had joe moorhead for 2 seasons, Im not surprised to see his name in there. Nice guy, but football is ultra competitive, gotta have Ws at some point.

Back