• Help Support TNDeer:

Pittman vs Napier

Arkansas hardest games are played at home if you buy into that. I think to a degree it does. You sometimes have the Home teams playing tricks like turning off the hot water, turning off the AC units , calling the hotels in the middle of the night waking players up. Stuff like that. So they pretty much control the environment.

Some surprising names on the top 10 or maybe not

1. Billy Napier, Florida

2. Mike Houston, East Carolina

3. Sonny Cumbie, Louisiana Tech

4. Sam Pittman, Arkansas

5. Scott Satterfield, Cincinnati

6. Joe Moorhead, Akron

7. Justin Wilcox, Cal

8. Brent Venables, Oklahoma

9. Luke Fickell, Wisconsin

10. Ryan Day, Ohio State

I don't think venables is at all. Now if he bombs next year will be very hot. Having ryan day on any hot seat list is absolutely crazy. His record is unreal.

I don't think venables is at all. Now if he bombs next year will be very hot. Having ryan day on any hot seat list is absolutely crazy. His record is unreal.
Almost everyone is saying if Day Cannot find a way to beat Michigan he is out. But Michigan will be lucky to make the playoffs this season. So there is that.

I see that out there to. I still think it's crazy talk.
I really thought they would get rid of him last year but when Harbaugh went to the NFL to mitigate getting shafted by the NCAA I think they saw light at the end of the tunnel.

I was sorta surprised when Oklahoma signed a new contract Venables for $51.6 million. I guess they figure a 10-3 Record last year is probably just good enough to get into a 12 Team Playoff this year. Then again who are they going to get that is any better at this point if they fire him?

What's crazy is UF is the top NIL school in the country.
They may claim that but they have had a hard time holding on to commits and there's a certain qb they had that said they lied to him and he wasn't gonna get close to what they said and was gonna sue them. I haven't seen it said they are tops but I don't doubt Florida claims that. One of the things about nil is no one knows for sure what athletes are getting unless the athlete tells. It's a private contract between said player and whoever is paying them. All kinds of rumors float out there. I quit keeping up with Florida but I know they have struggles in that department. I think they would have been better to dump Napier at the end of season last year and start over. That ship is sinking fast from all outward appearances

They may claim that but they have had a hard time holding on to commits and there's a certain qb they had that said they lied to him and he wasn't gonna get close to what they said and was gonna sue them. I haven't seen it said they are tops but I don't doubt Florida claims that. One of the things about nil is no one knows for sure what athletes are getting unless the athlete tells. It's a private contract between said player and whoever is paying them. All kinds of rumors float out there. I quit keeping up with Florida but I know they have struggles in that department. I think they would have been better to dump Napier at the end of season last year and start over. That ship is sinking fast from all outward appearances
Anthony Richardson put them on blast in the last couple days. Said no matter his draft status, he was done with Florida and wouldn't be back

Short term prediction for UF.

They fire sun belt Billy by week 8 after UT and UGA make them look silly. Half their 40th ranked 2025 recruiting class walks, and some of the better players on the team hit the portal.they go in a complete rebuild again in 2025.

Just hope they don't do something smart like not take no for a answer from the Lane train .

Short term prediction for UF.

They fire sun belt Billy by week 8 after UT and UGA make them look silly. Half their 40th ranked 2025 recruiting class walks, and some of the better players on the team hit the portal.they go in a complete rebuild again in 2025.

Just hope they don't do something smart like not take no for a answer from the Lane train .
Dang, Napier might outlast Pittman if that's the case.

The heat is on!!! Anyone thinking these guys get fired on sunday???

Arkansas comes off another A&M loss and now plays TN!

UCF goes to Florida, do you think Florida wins this weekend?

Back