• Help Support TNDeer:

Rained out...what would you do

i would go. Sat. is only showing 60 % between 11 and 1. Other than that only 30 % or so. Sunday doesn't look too good but Monday is only 40%. Good luck and be safe !

Camp is set up, everything looks good, and the forecast has greatly reduced the chance of rain. I'm sure I will still see a few showers, but not the thunderstorms all day long like they were saying. Now if only the carp will cooperate. Guy was fishing for bream a little ways off shore and he said it was one of the best days he's had. He caught a bunch of bluegill topping 9" and shellcracker up to 12".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman529":2de8vobd said:
Camp is set up, everything looks good, and the forecast has greatly reduced the chance of rain. I'm sure I will still see a few showers, but not the thunderstorms all day long like they were saying. Now if only the carp will cooperate. Guy was fishing for bream a little ways off shore and he said it was one of the best days he's had. He caught a bunch of bluegill topping 9" and shellcracker up to 12".

Solid!!

Woke up to a gobbler across the cove and bass chasing shad behind the boat. Caught a largemouth and then floated across the cove and am trying to work this gobbler.

Hollar Hunter":e8ybsm6z said:
Well come on with some dang details already...???
it's in the turkey section. I called him in across the KY line and shot and missed.

Jcalder":a6nb4gba said:
Whereabouts you camping. I'll be by the hollow sometime in the morning if it ain't raining

Big or small, kill em all
sorry just now saw this. If you happen to be out here today shoot me a PM

Dbllunger":1aip0pvv said:
catman529":1aip0pvv said:
Dbllunger":1aip0pvv said:
Set up your carp tarp and fish! Beats staying home.
and if I'm lucky I might catch Tarp Carp... 34"

:tu:
hey well I just caught my TARP Carp a few minutes ago. 19-6 is not my biggest from this lake but is the longest, right at 34". Got a pic of it next to the tape so I can send in an application and get a pic of an ugly brown fish on the wall. :D

Congrats on the TARP fish! Sounds like you are having a blast. If I was there I would definitely have a line out at night, maybe with some live bait. A big kitty or perhaps even a TARP Mooskie might blow it up! If you are really tired just tie the line to your big toe :tu:

Lol yea I would flip out if I caught a Muskie. I caught another TARP fish this one being 36" longand 27" around, just over 30 pounds. And I lost a good one a couple minutes ago, hook pulled loose. They are on the chum now, gone through almost 3 #10 cans of corn and using the kayak to spread the bait. Also added secret ingredient to the corn. They seem to like it

catman529":1lwze9rq said:
Dbllunger":1lwze9rq said:
catman529" :tu:[/quote:1lwze9rq said:
hey well I just caught my TARP Carp a few minutes ago. 19-6 is not my biggest from this lake but is the longest, right at 34". Got a pic of it next to the tape so I can send in an application and get a pic of an ugly brown fish on the wall. :D

Lol.....good job!

This is my new PB.. 30 pounds 3 ounces 36"
2eba88cf9ea95e1b5b391470c97fcd8a.jpg

33" common and another fully scaled mirror I didn't measure in the past hour. Bites are few and far between but that is just how these fish are.

catman529":3uvoqvfn said:
Jcalder":3uvoqvfn said:
Whereabouts you camping. I'll be by the hollow sometime in the morning if it ain't raining

you farther down the lake then I would have been. I grew up around sunset and hunt eagle creek

Jcalder":qx0mn2gn said:
catman529":qx0mn2gn said:
Jcalder":qx0mn2gn said:

you farther down the lake then I would have been. I grew up around sunset and hunt eagle creek
oh ok. I put in at willow grove

That's a beauty!! You otta have that thing mounted, but it'd be a shame to kill one of them. :poke:
Heckuva big fish! Bet that was a fun fight.

Latest posts

Back