• Help Support TNDeer:

Rate Increase - But Book Now for Old Rates

rsimms

For only the second time in ten years, Scenic City Fishing Charters is initiating a Rate increase -- $25 increase on a Half-Day ($225 for 2 people), $50 increase on a Full Day ($350 for 2 people). More detail here: http://www.sceniccityfishing.com/rates.html

HOWEVER, anyone who reserves a 2016 date and pays the $50 Deposit BEFORE Dec. 31, 2015 will receive the lower 2015 Rates. Let your friends know to book now to save a few bucks. :tu:

We sent out a survey to folks on the Scenic City Fishing Newsletter list. Of the 86 people who responded, no one indicated that the increase was out-of-line. Meanwhile 67% indicated we would still be competitive, if still not less-expensive with comparable guides services. (see graph below) The rest "weren't crazy about the increase," but said it would not prevent them from considering us for a trip.

sc_rate_graph.jpg

More important in that survey however, of the 54 people who have fished with us, 51 of them (94%) gave us a 5/5 "Excellent" rating. Three people gave us a 4/5 and none below. (see graph below) That makes me VERY proud.

sc_rating_graph.jpg

TNDeer.com and all the great folks who visit have been tremendous supporters of Scenic City Fishing since we began in 2006. We appreciate you! :D

I was curious about the survey results, congrats on the positive results. :tu: I first heard of you and Scenic City Fishing Charters from this forum and booked my first trip in '09 because of the consistently impressive reports you post here and the positive comments from all the members.

Latest posts

Back