• Help Support TNDeer:

Recommend a Suppressor

I'm thinking about heading down this rabbit hole and been fighting it for a year. But here we are……lol.

I want it for hunting so looking for something short and light weight. It will need to be able to shoot 30 cal and 6.5. I will also be putting it in a trust.

I've been looking at the Banish Backcountry from Silencer Central.

So, let's hear it……
I can recommend a store that can give you the assistance to find the right one for you. It's in South Knoxville. It's called Tennessee Silencer, they are very knowledgeable folk.

I can recommend a store that can give you the assistance to find the right one for you. It's in South Knoxville. It's called Tennessee Silencer, they are very knowledgeable folk.

Seymour I think. All I know is they got a lot of my money🤣🤣. I see a lot of questions asked on here that those guys there will be happy to answer. Plus, bring your gun and they'll let you try out whatever you're looking to buy. Step right out the back porch and shoot!! That's the only place I'd buy a suppressor from if I was anywhere remotely close to east TN. They have a ton of inventory as well.

I have the hybrid 46 as well and wasn't really impressed comparing it to the yhm resonator that I run on my 300 blkout even with the 30 cal cap. But was pleasantly surprised with the 9mm cap with it on my 350 legend.

I did an e-file as an individual through tennessee silencer about a month ago. Dilligent defense enticer L-Ti. I submitted paperwork around 12:30 on Friday and was approved Tuesday morning.

If you're looking for a lightweight 30 cal. can that is super quiet, that's it.

I'm thinking about heading down this rabbit hole and been fighting it for a year. But here we are……lol.

I want it for hunting so looking for something short and light weight. It will need to be able to shoot 30 cal and 6.5. I will also be putting it in a trust.

I've been looking at the Banish Backcountry from Silencer Central.

So, let's hear it……
Where are you located? I've got cans in stock at the best prices in the state right now and can do all paperwork in house.

I certified one on 5/14 and another on 7/5 (backordered in May). Each one is on a single shot trust. I'm hoping I get lucky and both get approved at the same time (or relatively close) but not holding my breath.
Got lucky, both approved today!

Need some dryer weather but I'm excited
IMG_9672.webp

back in 2022, after being told wait times would be 90 days... I waited 281 days for one of the first E-Forms done. Such a bad experience I haven't done another can since. Supposedly they fixed all that racket
I expected to wait. I'd been pretty patient but I'm glad it's over. My next will be in a trust, but this time it just didn't make sense to do

Latest posts

Back