• Help Support TNDeer:

RTR

Gravey

A great night to be on The Hill for the 3rd Saturday in October. Stood dang near the entire game and the fans were into it. It was loud last week against Florida but last night was louder.

Roll Tears Roll!!!

GBO!!! 🍊
IMG_7842.webpIMG_7844.webpIMG_7856.webpIMG_7853.webpIMG_7855.webpIMG_7863.webp

I'm not happy Bama lost by any means but it does feel good to have this rivalry competitive again.
Maybe we'll go on a streak of our own, it seems almost assured cause you've got 2 teams heading in different directions. The Vols have found their guy and he's a young man, Bama on the other hand is very likely to be wandering in the wilderness of coaching changes, disfunction and loosing seasons for some time to come.

Gravey, are your ears still ringing? The only bama/ Tennessee game I've been to was in 93, my bil was yelling at me sitting beside me and I couldn't hear him , it got so loud it was just a droning sound where you couldn't distinguish one sound from another, just deafening. You could tell from the broadcast on tv it was off the charts.

Gravey, are your ears still ringing? The only bama/ Tennessee game I've been to was in 93, my bil was yelling at me sitting beside me and I couldn't hear him , it got so loud it was just a droning sound where you couldn't distinguish one sound from another, just deafening. You could tell from the broadcast on tv it was off the charts.
It was definitely loud and I've been to a bunch over the years.

Congrats on the win. RTR!
Since you seem to be pretty level headed about the whole thing and a great poster unlike a certain other bama fan on here I'll ask your opinion. Why on earth did DeBoer decide to drop Milroe back so much and throw that many times? That's his weakness and always has been. Granted that UT d line is tough and really hard to run on but I just thought he would keep trying it and try to get more creative with his run game as opposed to continuing to try and force the pass to Ryan Williams 50% of the time. I just did not understand bamas offensive game plan at all. It wasnt one they were gonna be able to execute at a high level I didn't think. Milroe showed early he was having a bad day with accuracy. At the end of the day I feel like it was bama strength (their O) against UT's strength (their D) and a great d much like in baseball with pitching usually contains a good O.

Latest posts

Back