• Help Support TNDeer:

RUGER's tip of the day

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I was looking at @woodyard display on his livescope and noticed he had it set where the time of day showed up.
I don't need to stinking operator's manual!!!
I can figure it out.
When I got done playing yesterday instead of showing depth, temp, time and device voltage in the top left corner mine showed this.
--------
:eek:
I knew I had turned "something" off but I couldn't remember what it was or where I found it.

Been watching youtube for over 30 minutes and I think I have figured out that I turned off my overlay data.
Gonna try it again this afternoon when I get home.

Soooo, unless you know what you are doing, either read the manual, get someone to do it for you, or LEAVE CRAP ALONE.

:oops:

Sounds like me trying to find whatever setting on the phone or laptop that my wife somehow accidentally changed and has no idea what or how she did it.

I feel your pain. I don't know how most of this crap works so I just push buttons until something happens good or bad lol. That's how I figured out NOT to format the navigation. The option was "format navigation" so I said surely that could help with something so I pushed it. It came up and said "are you sure you want to format the navigation" stupid computer of course I do or I wouldn't have pushed it. Well yeah all it did was delete ALL of my waypoints…..permanently. 🤬

Latest posts

Back